Sunday, October 28, 2007

I am not dead!

Just lying low. I turn 36 this week (on the 31st) and I really do not feel anywhere close to that. Mornings after a long ride maybe but normaly I would put myself 10 years youger than that. Right now I am focusing on getting a new mower since mine blew up a few weeks ago. It is so damn frustrating!

Other than that I am starting to ramp up the swimming yards. This week I was 250 yards short of 10K! For me that is some pretty good numbers. I want to really start pounding the yards and make a 1 hour, continual swim feel like nothing. The run is a total different story. A 5k is easy but it feels like a long run right now. In a few weeks is a 10K turket trot I will be doing to guage my run fitness and se where I need to go from here. Up is about the only direction I would say!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great attitude! I feel the same myself, and feel better than I ever have.

home health supplies

7:07 AM  
Blogger Allez said...

Happy early birthday!

3:00 PM  
Blogger :) said...

Keep at it and happy b-day!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home