Saturday, November 18, 2006

Life changing event update...

Well it is in negotiation status now. A lot of discussions via email, over the phone. It all started with the meeting on Wednesday. Time was budgeted for one hour and it was to start at 1pm. Well it went pretty well and time went on for a bit. I ended up leaving at almost 4:30! Upon leaving I was told I would hear back that following week. I though it was the nice way of saying thanks but no thanks.

the next morning I sent a follow-up email to the people I met with thanking them for their time and within 5 minutes I got a reply. The group was all in agreement that we did go over the time allotted but it was time well spent. Now it seemed they were interested....hmmm. For the next few hours emails were flying back and forth and now it is just a waiting game. Looks positive for now but that is about all I can say without blowing it and letting the cat out of the bag...

2 Comments:

Blogger :) said...

ahhhh...

8:37 AM  
Blogger Tri-Dummy said...

ahhhhh....looking forward to additional details.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home