Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Swim plan ruined

This morning I woke up with this god awful sore throat and stuffed up sinuses. I had planned on doing the 100 laps today in the pool. Well damnit that didn't happen!

A few bloggers talk about getting bit by the sickness bug lately and now I seemed to have joined the group. Damn you sick people for bringing me in!

This mornings swim consisted of a 750 yard set and the time was 17:06. If you only could have seen my disgust coming out of the water (a few did see that which now I am a bit embarrassed). The only excuse I have is poor diet last night and all day yesterday and the day before and the day before and the day before...I think you get the drift....

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Hey thanks for stopping by my blog!

Restup there- definitely some funky bugs going around right now...

Congrats on the Trek gig- when are you posting pics of your new TTX?

1:20 AM  
Blogger Allez said...

I'm one of the sick ones :-( I know how frustrating it is. 750 yds is better than nothing, right? :-)

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home