Friday, December 15, 2006

Trek bikes is my new sponsor!!!!

After weeks of waiting to announce, I am proud to say that I have signed on with Trek Bicycle Corporation of Waterloo Wisconsin. Starting January first of 2007 they own me ;) I have given notice to my current employer (I was there for a total of almost ten and a half years) that I was leaving. After the initial shock wore off the day went pretty much like normal. If I only find out what next week holds for me (The big boss man come back). I am pretty excited as this has to be too good to be true!

3 Comments:

Blogger jwm said...

They are "sponsoring" you? What exactly is your end of the deal? :)

5:28 PM  
Blogger bbieberitz said...

I have to show up and put in a weeks worth of work for the next rest of my life :)

9:54 AM  
Blogger :) said...

WOOOHOO...what kind of discount do we get??? ;)

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home