Sunday, December 31, 2006

Prediction: That was it, that is the last time



As a lifelong Packer fan I have witnessed history new years eve. This picture was of Brett Favre coming down the tunnel for the last time as a professional athlete. Nothing has been confirmed but the reaction after the game told it all. Now if I only could accomplish a fraction of what this guy has accomplished in his career....wow! What a legend. The toughness to keep going, working through injuries and pain that would put a normal man down for a few weeks this dude has fought through. Now that is an Ironman! My hat is off to you brother.

4 Comments:

Blogger Neese said...

I think you're right it's all but confirmed... bitter-sweet...Happy New Year :o)

11:21 AM  
Blogger seagull junker said...

Happy New year. Maybe without #4 the Vikings can finally win. (Sorry, die hard Viking fan originally from Minnesota.)

3:00 PM  
Blogger Tri-Dummy said...

He needs to go. He'll be signing HOF after his name one of these days and I want to remember him retiring w/his pride...and as a Packer.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Allez said...

I lived in Wisconsin for 7 years. My husband would tell me to keep my opinions to myself when we were out in public. A crazy Packer fan might beat me up! Nothing against the Packers, just don't care for football. :-)

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home