Saturday, May 26, 2007

New theme

I went with a bit of a new theme. My A race this year is Racine Half IM. The big sell with Racine is the lighthouse so why not? I will come up with something creative after Racine is done.

On a side note check out the www.trekbikes.com on Thursday night. There will be the biggest promotion ever in the company's history. There will be an unveiling of the newest 2 things that will totally revolutionize the bike world. I have seen both and I can't tell you how much I want to hear the input on it. I have been working on it since the first of the year so it will be something to see the finished product right in front and center for the world to see. Heck even Lance Armstrong will be there to help, it is that big! Stay tuned for more info....

1 Comments:

Blogger Doris said...

Hi BB... Well like the new wetsuit, like the new blog look... and as for the bike - I love the colour scheme- well I'm a girl and colour means everything right ;o)

Happy training :o)

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home