Sunday, May 13, 2007

My weapon of choice



A few pictures and a description of the ride.

Look at the detailed airbrushing of the Trek Project One modified flame scheme.
Ultegra 10 speed shifting to a Dura Ace 11x23 cassette


Bontrager Race X lite carbon cranks 50x36. Look at that shine and carbon contrast!
Bontrager Carbon bullhorns with Bontrager Carbon clip on aerobars.
Bontrager Triple X lite stem. There is also a Cateye wireless computer.
Selle San Marco aspidle Triathlagel saddle with (for now) a X-Lab behind the seat bottle holder. Holding some sweet Bontrager Race X lite carbon cages.
Attached to the Hed 3 tri spoke rims are the new Bontrager Aero TT tires. These tires have "wings" that line up with the outside of the rim exactly. Improved aero design and running a 19 width the Bontrager tire guy stated that I WILL see an improvement in my bike split right away over a long course. This is the first all carbon bike I have ever owned or even ridden. The feel of Carbon over Aluminum is night and day. I am so confident in the TTX's quality and performance that I will put it up against any BMC or Cervelo ride out there. I highly recommend one of the new Trek TTX's if you can even get one. They are gonna be really hard to get this summer, so good luck!

5 Comments:

Blogger jwm said...

Dude, that is sick.

-jwm

10:50 PM  
Blogger Allez said...

SO cool!

12:06 PM  
Blogger jahowie said...

Awesome bike!! Being from Michigan, I really like the colors!!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Wrenched Photography said...

sexy, and my alma maters colors too

11:14 AM  
Blogger Tri-Thomps said...

Nice bike Bill. I'd like to talk to you about Racine. Send me an email.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home