Sunday, March 25, 2007

The new baby has arrived


Friday was the day. At 12:35 pm (right before lunch) the new baby showed up. Monday back to the doctor for a check up, that would be a new paintjob. I am posting a picture of the "new baby" in it's original stripped down version and when I get it back from the doctor I will post that one too. I am doing a complete build up on this frame. I have one sticking point, the compact cranks vs. the standard cranks. I hope I can make this decision quick. I really want to get out and ride!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Fool said...

NICE! I'll bet you wish you had that baby ready today. 70 F in March? In WI? Yup.

Get it back together quick! There's riding to do.......

4:11 PM  
Blogger jwm said...

Ya man! nice. Now build it up and start adding some zeros to the end of your bike milage totals.

-jwm

4:48 PM  
Blogger IronGambit said...

go compact!

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home