Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Why?

Why are we forced to do some things?

It seems like we are being forced into switching to the "new blogger." Well I was perfectly happy with the old blogger. If it ain't broke don't fix it! After being in Information Technology for a while I learned to let other install and use the new stuff and work the bugs out and then it was worth my time to to do the install or use the new stuff. I really want to know what the difference from a user standpoint I am going to see with this new "upgrade." If it is just a behind the scenes upgrade for the blogger people tell us. Don't sugar coat it and say it is the new and improved blogger that nobody will realize any difference. It is like going Windows 98 to Windows Millennium. Why???!!!???!!!

Hit the switch, rant over!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home